PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Summerleft
08-08-07, 14:19
Hi all

Just found this forum today

I suffered from panic attacks from 18-27 then after a lot of work they stopped for 3 years, unfortunately recently due to a horrible job i cant leave and the start of migraines again they are back with avengeance

Hoping to get some support and discuss ways around it

PUGLETMUM
08-08-07, 14:30
:) hi summerleft,

nmp is a great place and you will get lots of help and advice to help you deal with this current bout all the best emma

trac67
08-08-07, 16:12
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care
Trac xxx

Joetv
08-08-07, 16:40
Hi Summerleft

You're not alone - I'm currently going through the worst anxiety I've had since I was 21 (12 years ago). Can't believe I'm here again but at least this time I know it does get better.

Also, this time there's things like this forum for support - I've not realy used it much but it helps just to know there's other people working through similar experiences. When I was 21 I never spoke to anyone who had the first clue what I was feeling...

It's so annoying that when times are hard, we get panic attacks to contend with too! Seems so unfair, don't you think?

best

Joe

groovygranny
08-08-07, 16:41
Hello summerleft:welcome:to you!

Yes, you'll get plenty of support and help here!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

honeybee3939
08-08-07, 18:36
Hi Summerleft

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Nibbles
08-08-07, 20:20
Hi Summerleft and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike

Lindalou64
08-08-07, 21:06
HI SUMMERLEFT,
WELCOME SOUNDS LIKE YOUR UNDER ALOT OF STRESS WHICH CAN TRIGGER THE ANXIETY, IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OG INFO AND SUPPORT HERE.WISH YA THE BEST......LINDA X

nomorepanic
09-08-07, 21:33
Hi Summer

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will soon settle in and feel at home and get some great support and advice.

manmoor
10-08-07, 10:42
Hi Summerleft,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Pink Princess
11-08-07, 21:55
http://www.gregorygraphics.com/images/welcome_orchid.jpg

love minnie xxxx