PDA

View Full Version : Panic back any ideas?

Summerleft
08-08-07, 15:51
Well i havent had any attacks for 3 years however istarted getting migraines again this year after 12 years of not getting them and also panic attacks

I think the panics are partly due to the headaches as i worry when adn where Im going to get them but also the temp job Im at isnt going well, there was little training and my supervisor is 23 and really bad at training, I asked my agency to move me but they spoke to the company who in turn told the supervisor which made things worse

I get told off for things like highlighting stuff in the wrong colour! or stuff i havnt been trained on but told to do

Its stressing me out and I cant leave as we need the money and OH says we rely on the extra now, ive had today off and hes not pleased about that which makes the panic worse

I had several attacks yesterday 2 in the afternoon and 4/5 small ones over 2 hours at night time plus one today, Its making me physically tired , something he doesnt understand and i needed some time to take stock and rest today, albeit loosing money for doing so

Ive been looking for other work and Im worried the attacks have got this bad, i do think its mostly related to this job but dont know what else to do

I trying my breathing exercises which work mostly but its liek the attacks know this and work around another way of getting to me

breeze25
08-08-07, 17:30
Hi, sorry you are feeling bad, I know the frustration of not having them for years and then they came abck, mine did because of stress and it certainly sounds like yours are stress related as well.

What I would do with the work situation, is keep a diary of everything that happens, when your told off, things you have not been trained on etc etc, so you have something in writing if it ever goes further.

hopefully you will find another job soon xx

Aussie
09-08-07, 08:02
I had another attack after months of being free, and i'm 100% positive it is stress related.
Try to eliminate unneccesary stress from your life (easier said than done, i know!!)
Look after yourself, and know that this will all pass with time.

Lindalou64
09-08-07, 13:47
Hello I Believe The Stress Got Too You Do You Suffer W/health Anxiety? The Reason I Ask Is When Ya Said When You Got Headaches They Come On Ect......people Cant Really Understand What We Go Thru Unless They Have Had It Themselves....i Know It Makes Ya Feel Even Worse When They Dont Understand Makes Ya Have All Different Emotions..i Would Say If Ya Think This Job Is Too Stressful Maybe You Could Get Another One But Most Jobs Are Stressful Some Worse Than Others I Know....hope All Works Out For You.keep The Faith Stay Positive.........wish Ya The Best......linda X