PDA

View Full Version : Dont want to go back

yorkylover
08-08-07, 17:23
Hi all.The last month my moods seem to have started slipping back.I keep getting really snappy,every little thing annoys me, the smallest of things.I feel like crying at times.:weep: Im not sure if its just anxiety or if Im slipping back into depression.Im on 20 mg of citalopram and have been for the last year.My partner has noticed Im slipping back.I really dont want to go there.:mad:
I find Im tired in the day,but at bed time I wide awake.Because I cant go out on my own far Im getting fed up and frustrated.:shrug: Dont know Im just feeling down:weep: :weep: :weep:

honeybee3939
08-08-07, 18:33
Aww Elllen hun, have a hug from me hun:hugs: :hugs:

Try and stay positive , you have made some excellent progress over the last year, dont let things get you down. Could you not have a word with your GP to see if he can get you any help regarding the getting out and about?

Dont you suffer in silence hun, go see your gp and see if he can maybe refer you for OT to help your sittuation.

have another hug hun:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

kazzie
08-08-07, 18:59
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Ellen

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

samc100
10-08-07, 19:22
hugs and hugs and hugs.

Remember you are allowed to have a bad patch - it doesn't mean the it is going to go awful again. You are better equipped as you know the signs. Please try to stay positive and plan happy time into your day. And see your Dr?

Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx