PDA

View Full Version : Help With Vitamin B Complex And EPA Fish Oil

andrewjdavid2005
01-01-05, 14:55
I am considering taking a good vitamin B Complex and 500mg of pure EPA fish oil as well as my antidepressants thats if i can take both with my Cipralex.

I have read that EPA is good for depression but what are the advantages of taking vitamin b complex? i feel tired all the time and weak will they help me in this way at all?

So i am looking to take 1 vitamin b complex aday, 3 EPA capsules as well as my Cipralex, has anyone else tried this combination?

Would appreciate any advice and replys.

Happy new year everyone :D

Meg
01-01-05, 14:59
Vit B is the vitamin that supports the nervous system and that we use most of when anxious.

That combination is fine to take.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

andrewjdavid2005
01-01-05, 16:04
Thanks for your advice Meg, i cannot find any shops that do a good vitamin b complex can you recommend anywhere? as they only do low amount in vitamin b2 and b6 etc, also how long does it take for the vitamin b complex to help or start working?

Thanks again :D

Meg
01-01-05, 16:46
http://www.academyhealth.com/supmegbcx60q.html

is the cheapest place I've found for Quest Vit B+C.

The source company is
http://www.questvitamins.co.uk/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=2937&cat=5&page=1

It'll start replenishing your stocks as soon as it's ingested.

You will pee fluorescent yellow - its the excess Niacin being excreted.
Great for keeping away Mozzies too...

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

vernon
01-01-05, 18:53
Hi anrew, I have been taking B complex strong tablets for a couple of months now Prescribed by my GP, I also started Cipralex about 4 weeks ago. I am not sure if the B complex are doing any good maybe we dont notice. but as meg says our boddies need them. I found the cipralex has helped me quite a bit though. how about u? tc Vernon

lainey
02-01-05, 12:21
I take vit b complex and must say that my energy levels are much better for it.

Elaine x