PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful time

stargazer
08-08-07, 19:00
Okay so there we were, Karen, me and my two cherubs, we enter the park and oldest cherub wants to go on swing (still likes the baby swings) so over we go put children in the swings and Karen had this look for longing in her eyes, so I get out eldest cherub and tell her to take Karen to big girl swings, I stay with little cherub, I look round and a little boy is swinging on the swing next to eldest cherub, now I know you all think, okay now Karen would have normally charged at this boy snapping and growling (like so not):winks: so I carry on pushing littlest in baby swing then I look around and now Karen is on the swing yes, she is swinging away like she was a young girl again, wind blowing in her hair and a huge beam upon her face, WELL DONE, but she would not let me take a photo:blush:

We had a lovely day.

Thanks for sharing this

Stargazer:shades:

kazzie
08-08-07, 19:19
Lol Stargazer:D

This really made me smile:D

Well done Karen:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Piglet
08-08-07, 19:26
Oh great minds think alike Stargazer - when Karen came to see me in Feb we both wanted to do this but there were kids on the swings already weren't there hun.

Oh to fly through the air on a swing - music for the soul that is!!!

Hugs to Karen, Stargazer and cherubs. Nice one guys! :yesyes:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Karen
08-08-07, 20:29
Now that'a not fair Stargazer! You promised not to tell :blush:

I didn't push the little boy off really lol, well just a gentle nudge!

We had a lovely afternoon and youngest cherub certainly liked the slide :yesyes:

Hope we can go again soon :)

Yes - Piglet we did - maybe next time we will get a chance to go on the swings too :yesyes:

Karen xx

honeybee3939
08-08-07, 20:38
Hi Stargazer and Karen

So pleased to hear you had such a wonderful afternoon, i just love swings !!!!!im a big kid at heart too !

hugs to you both and little cherubs too

:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

happyone
08-08-07, 20:56
There is something magical about swings! i think we should get them on the NHS!!
Glad you both had a lovely day

Happyone
xx

Quirky
08-08-07, 22:49
Glad you had a lovely time on the swings Karen :yesyes: I love swings too!

Lisa x

Karen
08-08-07, 23:30
Yes, we've taken the cherubs to the park twice this week, well to different parks, but today was the first chance I had to have a go on the swing myself and I must say it was liberating and fun! :)

Here's to more park visits and letting go of inhibitions on those swings :shades:

Thanks Stargazer for taking me and persuading me that it's ok for a 30 something woman to be enjoying the swings :hugs:

Karen xx

Quirky
09-08-07, 14:46
it's ok for a 30 something woman to be enjoying the swings :hugs:

Karen xx

Nothing wrong with that at all, swinging is fun :yesyes: Oh dear just seen what I wrote there, I mean swings in the park :blush:

Lisa x

stargazer
09-08-07, 19:55
when I started this thread I nearly entitled it "Oh to being a swinger" then realised what that could have opened up :blush:

Oh yes Karen there will be more visits:yesyes: