PDA

View Full Version : Grinding feeling in my head

Stefane
08-08-07, 21:36
Hi all, I am suffering with a grinding sensation in my head, sometimes like a popping/tapping sensation!.

I had MRI scan and my brain is ultra healthy, however this does grind me down abit lol get it?!, so do you get anything similer? i looked and searched but couldent find anything, im suspecting its muscle related, i grind my teeth in my sleep so slight TMJ symptoms maybe, but can neck muscle put this feeling in my head?.

cheers in advance

Mich81
11-08-07, 08:58
Hi I get the same kind of sensations in my head and the doctor put it down to anxiety. They too said my neck was very stiff so the pains in my head were caused by that. It is no more than anxiety so don't worry!:) I had a few indian head massages and they helped alot!
Hope you feel better soon

barita_lola
11-08-07, 20:30
Well friend, I know intellectually that the thoughts create the feelings. However, do I have that under control?? No, I do not! I try to think positive and productive thoughts, but it is still a struggle. I don't give up on thinking in a way that will produce less anxiety though. Positive thoughts still help, even if they don't remove the whole problem.