PDA

View Full Version : I am absolutely flipping BRILLIANT!!!

Gabby
10-08-07, 21:33
:D Sorry for the big ego there but I think I deserve it!!!

My PAs kicked off big style about 10 yrs ago when I went on trains and tubes (and basically got worse from there...). So apart from 1 journey when I went to London (about 30 min journey) with my then hubby about 5 yrs ago, I havent set foot on a train and even the sounds of trains going through the platform is enough to get me anxious.

SO having been a bit fed up of not being able to go places all this time, I decided TODAY WAS THE DAY!!! Ray (my bf) and I took my daughter up to London ON A TRAIN!!! YEAY!!!!! half hour journey there, 7 HOURS IN LONDON with only a minor wobbly moment cos I didnt like sitting still trying to eat and the fast train back - which i normally avoid cos there are no stations to jump out at.

And the BESTEST bit of all is that the trains really didnt bother me! normally the beepy noise when the doors close gets my pulse racing and I get hot and unreal feeling but I barely even noticed them!!! Think its been so long since i been on a train I kinda forgot why it was supposed to be scarey!!

AND (yes theres more!) she who hates bridges walked across the millenium bridge! Admittedly I did have my nails dug into Ray's hand and practically dragged Kate across it cos I wanted to get to the other side but I still did it!!!!!

SO YEAY TO ME!!!! REALLY PROUD OF SELF!!!!:D :D :D :D

Just thought I would share my modesty with all of you

:yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes:

Dave777
10-08-07, 21:40
WELL DONE YOU!! :yesyes: :flowers:

What's next of the to do list?

Davex

lorac
10-08-07, 21:41
You should be really proud of yourself Gabby, well done what an achievement

Nibbles
10-08-07, 21:57
:yesyes: Well done you!:yesyes:

:flowers: Two achievements in one day is brilliant :flowers:

honeybee3939
10-08-07, 22:01
Gabby what great news hun !!!!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z187/julieophoto/Welldone.gif

You keep up the good work !!!!

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Quiet-Lift
10-08-07, 22:54
Nice one Gabby...you have every reason to be pleased with what you've done...keep it up...

PUGLETMUM
10-08-07, 23:26
:yesyes: well done you!!! i am so pleased for you that you are getting pleasure out of life, lovely to hear, thankyou:hugs:

groovygranny
10-08-07, 23:31
Gabby,

Yep, you are absolutely flipping brilliant!

Two successes for the price of one!

What a bargain!

Take a bow girl !

http://www.parma.k12.oh.us/pleasant_valley/images/star_taking_a_bow_lg_clr.gifXXX :hugs::hugs::flowers:

kazzie
11-08-07, 00:07
WELL DONE GABBY:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x

Scarlett77
11-08-07, 01:02
That's amazing - well done to you. You are right to be really proud of yourself,

Scarlett x

ade
12-08-07, 09:57
gabbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
well bloody done sweetheart
i am really happy for you and when you faced these horrible fears you won !!!!!!!!!!! you have beaten the tyranny that we all live under and you should be very proud (and a little smug too!) i feel like celebrating too reading your post YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
loves ya babe ade xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:flowers:

Jaco45er
12-08-07, 10:00
You are a star lass :yesyes:

Jaco xx

Lindalou64
12-08-07, 10:18
WELL DONE GABBY IM HAPPY FOR YOU....BEST TO YA......LINDA XX

manmoor
12-08-07, 14:00
A big well done to you Gabby. xxx

nomorepanic
17-08-07, 19:26
Gabby

Well done you :yesyes:

I have been over the millenium bridge too - it is scarey!

trac67
17-08-07, 20:17
well done !!!!

you have achieved so much, keep up the good work :yesyes:

Love

Trac xxx

Piglet
17-08-07, 22:55
Lol well done :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers: