PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Twitches

meesey
03-01-05, 12:39
Hi, Can i ask does anyone get any muscle twitches. ? I have been getting muscle twitches in different places the last couple of weeks , the first one was on my left side just under the bottom of my rib cage, that lasted a couple of days, then i had one in the centre below my sternum and now today theres one on my right side of chest half way down rib cage , any ideas anyone, Thanks Paul ....

nomorepanic
03-01-05, 16:57
Paul

It is quite common - read these previous posts too. There are some replies from Meg that help explain it.

tight muscles (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=125)

shaking from head to toe (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1134)

muscle twitches and shakky? (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=570)

Nicola

Rennie1989
03-01-05, 20:35
i have muscle twiches when im nervous, anxiuos or in an attack

Scooter Girl

jill
04-01-05, 08:53
Hi Paul,

I have had muscle twiches in differents parts of my
body, not always in the same place.
Although I feel alot better I still get it somtimes.

TAKE CARE

JILLXX

All problems have a begining and and end!

denni
23-06-05, 09:57
hello Paul,

l have been getting twitches for almost 3 years now, i think what really started it off was a traumatic experience, and its never really gone since. although they are very scary sometimes, the doc has reassured me that twitching is nothing to worry about,

Denni x

rois
23-06-05, 12:12
Hi paul, I get them too, didn't realise they were linked to panic, it seems everything is linked to panic!

"You die if you worry and you die if you don't"

claire1983phillips
03-10-08, 22:37
hi my left arm hurts so much, keep thinking im having a heart attack how stupid am i i all way taking my bp i mean always i hate it really do any tips thanks xx

Dazza
03-10-08, 22:41
I get muscle twitches quite often... sometimes in arms, sometimes in legs, sometimes shoulders.

claire1983phillips - I also get that... sometimes my whole arm will go number for ages, like up to two hours. The last time it happened, i ended up in A&E, but then my face and leg also went numb and tingly, so they told me it was panic. But it's so distressing, as it's quite a strong feeling isn't it. Feel free to send me a private message.

keepemlaughing
03-10-08, 23:36
I get muscle twitches when I am anxious. Especially my hands.

Captain America
04-10-08, 00:06
claire...the only way to stop taking your blood pressure is to stop taking your blood pressure. i used to check mine dozens of times a day. now maybe once or twice a week.

anxiety feeds off of reassurance. the more you give it, the more it wants. you have to just set limits.

i ignored my muscle twitches, and they went away. i told myself i will not take my blood pressure until bedtime. then 2 days. then 3.

break the cycle of reassurance and it WILL get better!!

CONS
04-10-08, 09:39
I get muscle twitches quite often... sometimes in arms, sometimes in legs, sometimes shoulders.

Same here, but i thought it more PC time related.

CONS