PDA

View Full Version : Constant Burping Help!!!!

Dragi316
21-07-18, 23:00
So I've gone to Pancreatic Cancer fears to now Esophageal Cancer fears. It all started 4 days ago I was having some ankle pain and I took a Advil but it seems hours after that and eating wings I started getting a constant feeling like I have to burp even if I drink water. It's like a gas feeling that goes from my chest sa t up my esophagus and causes a sensation of burping. Anyways I did something I probably shouldn't and googled my symptoms and of course Esophageal Cancer is one of the causes. Now I'm freaking out I have it. Please Help

nomorepanic
21-07-18, 23:17
Just because you burp does not mean you have cancer. You know that deep down but you decided to consult Dr Google to confirm your worst fears.

Fishmanpa
22-07-18, 06:02
So I've gone to Pancreatic Cancer fears to now Esophageal Cancer fears.

The irrationality of that sentence alone is enough to dismiss the fear :huh:

Positive thoughts

WiseMonkey
22-07-18, 13:37
So I've gone to Pancreatic Cancer fears to now Esophageal Cancer fears. It all started 4 days ago I was having some ankle pain and I took a Advil but it seems hours after that and eating wings I started getting a constant feeling like I have to burp even if I drink water. It's like a gas feeling that goes from my chest sa t up my esophagus and causes a sensation of burping. Anyways I did something I probably shouldn't and googled my symptoms and of course Esophageal Cancer is one of the causes. Now I'm freaking out I have it. Please Help

I get occasional bouts of feeling like I need to burp and or burping. Air gets trapped for whatever reason and doesn't release at the right time. Mine is caused by a random esophageal motility issue. I had a gastroscopy recently which was clear (just a bit of inflammation at top of stomach). The motility issue was picked up on a barium swallow.

You haven't got EC or PC.

MRS STRESS ED
22-07-18, 19:41
:ohmy: l always burp :scared15:
ask yourself is it a normal bodily function :unsure:answer yes STOP GOOGLING :shrug:

Dragi316
22-07-18, 20:25
Thanks Guys I am going to ban myself from Google :yesyes:

MRS STRESS ED
22-07-18, 20:58
Thanks Guys I am going to ban myself from Google :yesyes:

Good good good :yesyes: