PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain worries

uppishsharkbait
22-07-18, 11:05
Although this has happened a day ago i'm plagued by worries of whether or not I had a mild heart attack, The pain was sudden (I was resting on my bed at the time) and felt like somebody was digging a knife into my heart and it caused every breath I took to feel like somebody was burying that knife deeper. It subsided after about 30 seconds and was the first time a chest pain of that magnitude had happened to me. I looked up symptoms and I can only really line up the fact that it was a combination of the chest pain and afterwards some temporary fatigue, Now every ache that hits my body makes me worry that my probable heart attack is starting to kill me, I feel normal currently but I can't help but take my pulse every couple of minutes and am plagued with worries that I could've ignored something that might end up killing me in due time.

Physically I am on the cusp of being overweight but a bad factor would be my exercise (which is close to nonexistent) a major factor of my worry is the fact that my mind reminds me that those who are Native American (Which I am) are at a larger risk of developing Heart Disease, Which would aid in giving me a heart attack