PDA

View Full Version : A very late at night hello!

kilometres
12-08-07, 03:17
Well it's 3 in the morning, and im still here reading everyone's stories. I just have to say thanks to the admin for all the helpful info, and to every1 who has shared their experiences. I've been suffering from panic attacks for the past 2 months, and even though it's still giving me chronic back pain and baloon head like symtoms,I feel very strong minded, and am slowly getting back on track. Im taking some part time courses and getting back to work step by step. I apprecate that i have the will to fight the attacks head on, but i do think every1 needs help sometimes. All i'd say is don't be afraid to say how you feel, or let people make you think what you feel is just in your head. Keep fighting the good fight, and goodnight all

Lindalou64
12-08-07, 09:07
Hey Kilo Good Post Happy To Hear Your Getting There And Fighting These Attacks Head On Thats A Good Attitude I Wish Ya The Best.........linda

pips
12-08-07, 10:31
http://www.yourspacenow.com/img/welcome53.gif (http://www.myspacenow.com/)
Great Positve Thinking

Hope this site helps you.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X

PUGLETMUM
12-08-07, 10:45
:D helo kilometres,
thanks for the supportive words and i also hope you feel supported while you are having panic attacks by being part of a community of people who understand how you feel.:hugs: emma

groovygranny
12-08-07, 10:46
Hello Kilometres:welcome:to you!

Very inspirational - thank you!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

manmoor
12-08-07, 11:55
Hi Kilo,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

honeybee3939
12-08-07, 16:02
Hi Kilo

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Nibbles
12-08-07, 20:56
Hi Kilometres and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Thanks for the positive words, I couldn't agree more! :yesyes:

Take care,

Mike

trac67
12-08-07, 20:59
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

kazzie
12-08-07, 21:25
WELCOME KILOMETRES:D

Luv Kaz x

Anxious_Adam
12-08-07, 23:19
Hi,

Thank you for the encouraging words. Ive been suffering with panic attacks myself for about the last 8/9 weeks. Its nice to hear that someone going through the same is doing so well. Good luck & keep up the good fight

Anxious_Adam xx

nomorepanic
13-08-07, 19:15
Hi there

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Lozzie
14-08-07, 15:41
Welcome Kilo!! :)

Spoke to you in chat last night and hope to again soon! :hugs:

Hope you find lots of useful info and make new friends :D

Hope to speak to you again soon :hugs:
Take care
Laura xxxx:flowers:

jill
14-08-07, 23:08
Hi there :hugs: