PDA

View Full Version : Help

prue1956
24-07-18, 12:37
I usually suffer with ibs c quite badly but this morning i have had horrible diarrhea but still feel constipated in my right ribs and i can feel it when i move about i've not eaten anything out of the ordinary,i drink loads of bottled water but not had my usual cornflakes just a piece of dry toast.....has any one else experienced this my anxiety seems to be making it even tighter in my ribs.

LuSmith
25-07-18, 17:22
I'm having the same problem for almost 4 days now. Usually IBS-C and the last few days have been hell for me as I've not been able to keep food or water in me haha.
I'm wondering if it's the heatwave or something as it's very unusual for me and as of yet my partner hasn't caught whatever it is and it's very persistent considering it would normally ease up a bit by now if it were a virus. I've been having bad cramps, spasms and all sorts..

Are you on any IBS meds?

prue1956
26-07-18, 15:26
Hi Lu many thanks for your reply......are you feeling any better? I'm not taking any meds for my ibs c anympre as non of them seem to work,but i do take Mirtazapine at night and Amitriptlene and diazepam for my anxiety i was also given Simeticone for those windy days.
Its now day 4 and still going to the loo but not quite as bad as tuesday....no vomiting at all as i wondered if it was some sort of viral infection but my stomach and bowels feel as though they have been ripped out its the only way i can describe it...are you taking any meds and do they help you? Jan