PDA

View Full Version : Spinning when woke up

scot0721
24-07-18, 12:51
When I woke up this morning the room was spinning and I could not get my balance so I laid back down. I know I kind of snapped up this morning and I dont know if that was my problem. This happened close to 2 hours ago. I still feel off, legs shaky still a little light headed when move certain way. I dont know if it is because my anxiety is hyping me up or something else. Has anyone had this off and on? I usually chalk everything up to anxiety but I think on this one if I dont feel better in a few hours I am going to see the doctor.

Graceski
24-07-18, 15:22
I've had it before, it happens sometimes when you get out of bed too quickly or stand up after lying down a while. It could be a temporary drop in blood pressure which can make you feel dizzy and lightheaded. Then because you had that your anxiety might have kicked in and extended the symptoms a bit. It might even be an inner ear problem, or it could be nothing!

Try to relax as much as possible, drink plenty, eat well and go to the doctor if it persists. We're normally dehydrated in the mornings so do make sure you drink plenty.

Sometimes it just happens unfortunately. But normally it is nothing to worry about and your blood pressure returns to normal.

scot0721
24-07-18, 18:25
Thanks for your reply. I am a lot more steady now after a lot of water and some food but still lightheaded/dizzy when bend head down or bend over, hopefully this is a one off and will be better after a good nights sleep. I know obsessing over it doesnt help.