PDA

View Full Version : On the edge of having break down because cancer fear

elle95
26-07-18, 05:58
These last two or three weeks I have so poor quality of sleep because of overthinking of many diseases but of course the Cancer one is the biggest and it won't let me enjoy my life as a 22 yr old young woman. Not a long ago I posted about pain all over my body, I mean I have had shooting pains in the past but right now I feel like this it :'( I feel so nauseous right now, with a lot of muscle twitches all over, stomach pain so bad even when I move or bend over I get these sharp pains. If some of you have seen some post of mine, I always say that my symptoms start when I'm on vacations and when I start college they gradually dissapear.

I also have this lower back pain and pressure that has been almost all of the time even when I sleep for the last 5 days. Also the left leg pain/cramp, I had it last year on my vacation, dissapeared when I entered college then it came back this summer. Rectum shooting pains, pelvic pains ocassionally, back shooting pain that leaves me literally breathless and the last one is this annoying phlegm that has me clearing my throat the whole day.

I feel like I have too many of the symptoms, and reading stories of people with cancer is what makes things worse for me. Today I read about a person who was an hypochondriac since their teens and when they turned 25 they started having leg pains and it turned out it was cancer and terminal cause it had already spread to their liver and stomach and lymph nodes. I got nauseous when I read. It's because that so unfair for someone so young and I feel that this is gonna happen to me. I hate being so negative, in the past I have had numerous scans, blood works that came back fine when I actually feared the worst. And I'm so thankful to God. But I'm so mad, so angry at me, because the last 5 years I have had been thinking I had a terminal illness and now I'm so scared it has become a reality.

I only have two known conditions: scoliosis (I have a really bad posture really and I don't exercise I spent the whole day sitting) and PCOS.Tomorrow I'm gonna go to the doctor and the xrays of my pelvis and leg and also an abdominal ultrasound, I'm so very scared and sad. I fear so much this is a bone cancer or ovarian cancer methastized :(

elle95
26-07-18, 21:11
Went to the ER and was ordered blood count and urine test - Blood count was completely normal but my urine test showed albumin traces, high bacteria and high epithelial cells. Doctor diagnosed me with a UTI and I find it bizarre cause I have had many urine tests with protein traces and high bacteria and epithelial cell but none of my previous doctors were ever worried about that. Today I was prescribed antibiotics and painkillers and ordered an abdominal ultrasound. I will have it done tomorrow.

I'm relieved that at least my bloods cells are normal, but the UTI and the ultrasound have me worried, fearing I have something wrong with my kidneys but my creatinine levels have always been normal. Has anyone ever experienced something similar?