PDA

View Full Version : Begrudgingly going to the doctor

lblove
26-07-18, 13:51
I am going to the doctor this AM about my weird armpit thing going on. I’m really freaked out.... I was up at 5 am googling medical stuff so I knew I had to make the appt or I would continue to drive myself insane. I am almost in tears thinking about it.

Fishmanpa
26-07-18, 14:46
"Told Ya So Gang" on standby ;)

Positive thoughts

lblove
26-07-18, 17:10
So I went this am and the doctor couldn't feel anything however out of abundance of caution she is sending me for an ultrasound. She felt all over my armpit and breast and nothing, no lumps, no lymph nodes, no bumps. She reiterated that I just had a physical in Feb and blood work was all fine. I thought her sending me for an ultrasound would freak me out but I have been ok about it. I am going later today, so its nice and quick same day.

Fishmanpa
26-07-18, 17:47
So I went this am and the doctor couldn't feel anything however out of abundance of caution she is sending me for an ultrasound. She felt all over my armpit and breast and nothing, no lumps, no lymph nodes, no bumps. She reiterated that I just had a physical in Feb and blood work was all fine. I thought her sending me for an ultrasound would freak me out but I have been ok about it. I am going later today, so its nice and quick same day.

The US will confirm what the doctor said so...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdLsbTLgJ7r4gIE/giphy.gif

Positive thoughts