PDA

View Full Version : Worried about pancreatic cancer, help please

Brunamateus
28-07-18, 22:10
Hey guys this might sound stupid as I posted earlier about leukemia but now im fearing pancreatic cancer, im having really bad pain in my mid/lower back on the Left side, kinda where my waist is...its really bad and if I touch it it doesnt bother me, also if i sit for a while the pain goes away but as soon as I start walking it hurts really bad...I was diagnosed with an uti four days ago and I started my anthibiotics right away so if this was kidney related the pain should've subsided by now Since all the other symptoms are Pretty much gone...What also bothers me is I had blood tests done at the hospital because of the uti and all I had was anemia, my co workers also said that im losing alot of weight quickly... im so scared guys please help me ease my mind

Superspur83
28-07-18, 22:26
I feel for you, i really do. I know what you're going through, i fear cancer of the pqncreas aswell & i have many symptoms that seem to match the illness, have you spoken to your dr about your fears

wilky44
29-07-18, 00:32
4 days and you think it should've subsided? Maybe a couple of weeks. Pancreatic cancer pain wouldn't come and go.

Superspur83
29-07-18, 01:09
So many people say it doesnt even have pain, i get more lost the more i read about it.