PDA

View Full Version : Flickering vision

Scared1988
29-07-18, 08:54
Hi does anyone get flickering vision? For about 2 years now my vision has flickered constanly whenever i am in a room with artificial lighting. Its like someone is turning the light on and off really fast.
Lately in work ive noticed while under fluorescent lightening my peripheral vision is flickering really fast almost like a strobe light and the past few months i have a new visual problom. Basically when i go from a dark room to a lit room and i move my eyes quickly i get this black flicker around the edges of my vision.

Its driving my crazy, ive had a few eye tests and they say my eyes are fine but there is something wrong maybe its neurological. I see the occasional blue blob like light too

I also suffer from severe dizziness which im waiting to see someone about.

Please does anyone get these visual disturbances please reply i am sick with worry I really dont want to go blind! These symptoms are constant so i dont think they are migraine related.

Thanks for reading

Scared1988
29-07-18, 22:43
Anyone? X

fma11122345
29-07-18, 23:14
Iv hade the same thing happened to me since November, going to a eye doctor the 7th. I also see ALOT of ghost images, like visual trails or something. I'll let you know what they say.

Stay strong friend!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Scared1988
30-07-18, 21:59
Okay yeah let me know how it goes thanks

Im not even bothering to turn the lights on this eveing its so bad. Like some crazy personal light show that no one else can see. Its so scary!