PDA

View Full Version : Really scared of DVT???

Officialalexis1
29-07-18, 19:29
Okay so over a week ago, my right leg started aching randomly only at night for the first 3 days, then my calf started feeling achy/tight, which would happen during the day and night. Sometimes the pain would go away or hurt less at different periods of time. Sometimes the pain would shoot up my upper thigh and hip. Throughout the week, I noticed that there’s a long green vein on the right side of my right leg that is more visible than on my left. I don’t know if it’s always been like that or if I noticed it more because I’ve been observing my leg all the time. There hasn’t been any redness or swelling or anything like that. I went to the doctor about 3 days ago and she said it wasn’t dvt, but for the past week literally I have stayed up so many nights so anxious that it is DVT and that I’m going to randomly die, and I’ve had so many panic attacks and that’s literally ALL ive thought about, and I feel like I can’t stop thinking about it. She said it might be a muscle strain, but I haven’t really done anything to strain my muscle, and 3 weeks ago my electrolytes were checked and they were fine, unless they’ve changed since then. I’m so so so scared. I’m only 18, not on birth control and I don’t have any risk factors except that I have been quite sedentary the past few weeks, but I feel like I have moved my legs around a lot if I sit down a long time?? Please help

nomorepanic
29-07-18, 20:12
If the experts say it isn't a DVT then you HAVE to believe them as they know what they are looking for.

I would get up and move around to be honest.