PDA

View Full Version : Breaking point

Lucylee
29-07-18, 20:54
Does anybody feel like if things keep going the way they are they are going to break!

I've always been strong and it's not because I'm afraid to be weak. I've been through so many things that I get back up and get on with it. Recently I feel like the only person that makes me feel happy or makes me feel loved is my 3 year old child. My partner, well I say that lightly as he keeps going back and forth to talk to other women. We are going through relationship councillling but I feel scared that this isn't going to work. Ofcourse I'm scared if we aren't gonna no to be together however I've been with him since I was 15 I'm 24 now. I've never really had other relationships, never cheated, never spoken to the opposite sex in apropriatly. So I know I am scared. He also suffers with depression and anxiety and I try my all to help him but whilst I do that I ignore myself and my feelings which makes me feel deeper. As much as his hurt me I want him to be happy and so do I. So I try to tell him that maybe we could fit somebody else out there and that we're going through different paths in life. . I just honestly don't know where my heads at and I need some ideas to help me get out of this dark place. I don't really have any support it's just me and my child. Anyone gone through things like this, where are you now and how are you coping? Thank you