PDA

View Full Version : More details

Stefane
12-08-07, 21:44
Hi, I read these forums and see symptoms but I find most are generalised, could we be more accurate? I'll start us off :)
Basicaly I mean lets descibe symptoms and when they occur, if we can narrow it down we can understand it and defeat it, for instance the neck/grinding sensations I have narrowed down to when they happen and why and they now do not bother me.

Vision -
When im driving and I pull up to traffic lights and look down, When I look up and the car in front is moving off it sends me funny or when im looking down and look up at the tele and something is stationery but the picture is panning it again gives me a strange feeling, its almost like if their is movement and im not expecting it it sends my mind racing and my eyes feel strange.

When the sun is going in, or its cloudy, the change in light makes my eyes sore, or makes me feel like my eyes are not working properly.

When its real sunny and I catch hold of the sun shinning off something like a car or a window and you get that strange imprint on your vision IE the bright patch is their but you have looked away.

Throat-tougue-

Sat doing nothing and a lump appears in your throat, or feels constricted, or you feel breathless for no reason when sitting still, no anxiety is present prior your just relaxing and these things happen.
When your toungue feels swollen, tingly or just plain uncomfertable in your mouth for no reason, again know anxiety or stress is present beforehand but these things happen.

Neck-

Grinding feeling in your head, sometimes clicking, stiff neck, shooting pains, for know reason, I get this most when walking the dogs(being dragged) or driving my car, it seems motion is not good on my neck maybe because its stiff and tight.

Balance-

When you expect some motion but it does not happen and throws you off balance, IE opening doors, braking/accelerating in your car, or walking the dog/child you expect a pull/drag/motion, it does not happen and seems your mind/body pre empted it and get confuzzled when it does not happen.

Mental-

When your talking with friends all happy/laughing and joking no cares in the world and then suddenly BANG anxius, stressed/dizzy/wierd eyes, Why?.