PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Lovatic89
31-07-18, 10:42
Hi there, my doctor advised me to join healthy minds and whilst looking for it in the search engine i came across this forum.
I am currently battling what they seem to think is possibly anxiety on a daily basis at the moment!. However they want to rule out anemia and issues with thyroid via blood tests which i am set to have this afternoon.

I wondered if anybody is familiar with the same symptoms i am currently having everyday and have done for the last wk or so :(

So i am feeling like my head weighs that of a breeze block and my neck is really tense! I can stand still and feel like i am swaying.
My ears feel full and i am constantly lethargic and tired feeling like i could drop at any minute!. And i find myselr constantly clenching my teeth
On top of that i have an upset stomach when all these symptoms hit at once and feel nauseous!.

I am scared stiff at the moment i just want to feel better but i have no idea what is going on with me and its terrifying! :(

venusbluejeans
31-07-18, 10:48
Hiya Lovatic89 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: