PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Shingi
31-07-18, 13:00
I am a 65 year old female who has basically been very healthy with just the odd few things. I gave up smoking at the age of 40, I drink wine moderately, am thin (genetically) eat a healthy diet, no junk food whatsoever and I hate fizzy drinks of any kind and aim to take a walk a minimum of 5 days per week. Gosh, where’s my halo because I have made myself sound a bit ‘good’ :blush: My main issue is with palpitations so I will be looking at those forums. I also had a bad bout of dizziness a year ago with some lingering effects so I’ll be checking that out as well. I feel that this is a forum where we can help each other.
If I get too panicky I just think of my friend, similar age, who has incurable breast cancer because that always puts things into perspective for me. It makes my woes feel almost trivial:unsure:

venusbluejeans
31-07-18, 13:12
Hiya Shingi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: