PDA

View Full Version : I’m back...

Benjammin69
31-07-18, 19:25
Grrr.... I’m so annoyed. I’ve been well for months, anxiety been at bay and just cracking on with life. Today I thought I would take the family to a shopping centre for cinema and food... I felt fine until I got to the train station standing on the platform the panic attack started.. the sudden urge to jump on the tracks :-( it made me feel sick, I had to run off the platform - once we got to the shopping centre that’s when the new idea started what if I jump off the top floor.. I’ve never thought that before... I was in the grips of a full blown panic attack, cold sweat, shakes, urges, thoughts.... I took 1mg lorazepam and that calmed the physical but mental I was still having the thoughts. I managed to sit through the cinema and also for something to eat but the symptoms started again I. The way home. What the **** is wrong with me!!

Scass
31-07-18, 19:40
Sounds rubbish, but well done for sticking out the day.
How did you get over the worries last time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benjammin69
31-07-18, 19:44
Ended up taking 2 weeks course of clonazepam and therapy... I’m on mirtazapine and quetiapine long term.... I’ve booked in to speak to my psych tomorrow morning. He thinks the urges were linked to my panic attack - pretty grim