PDA

View Full Version : Horrible feeling

Lovatic89
01-08-18, 22:05
So for the past week i have been battling symptoms such as overwhelming lethargic feelings, dizzyness, nausia, upset stomach and hot/cold.
I have been the doctors and she said chances are it is anxiety but booked me in for a blood test (yday) to rule out anemia and a problem with my thyroid.

Anyway i still have this uneasy feeling it feels like my head is the weight of a breeze block my neck is stiff and my ears feel full! I also keep clencing my jaw and noticing my teeth are clamped!.
My head is really light and it feels like when you get of the whaltzers and your being pulled in one direction :(

I was wondering if anybody else experiences this?

MRS STRESS ED
02-08-18, 10:43
oh my goodness you could be describing me, its awful isn't it
l use to find it so hard to believe anxiety can make you feel that ill
are you getting much sleep that really helps relax as much as possible l listen to music and do breathing exercises all this helps hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Lovatic89
02-08-18, 18:36
Its absolutley horrid isnt it! :( .. i have been out alot today forced myself to go out and i barely noticed it after i calmed down however now im home im back to thinking about it and have the uneasy balance and tired eyes alongside the band around the head feeling.
I dont sleep well at all i wake up after a couple hours in an anxious state ��*♀️ I was watching a movie at 3am this morning.
Thankyou i hope you feel better too!

MRS STRESS ED
02-08-18, 19:41
Its absolutley horrid isnt it! :( .. i have been out alot today forced myself to go out and i barely noticed it after i calmed down however now im home im back to thinking about it and have the uneasy balance and tired eyes alongside the band around the head feeling.
I dont sleep well at all i wake up after a couple hours in an anxious state ��*♀️ I was watching a movie at 3am this morning.
Thankyou i hope you feel better too!

To be honest im the opposite l feel worse when im out l can't wait to get back home l feel safe don't get me wrong l still feel bad but just the comfort of being home eases me you take care and plenty of rest look after yourself :hugs: