PDA

View Full Version : Just noticed this rash and was wondering what it looks like ?

Databey19
02-08-18, 03:39
So I was wondering if this was a meningitis rash or a lupus rash or whatever kind of rash this looks ? Thoughts ?

Databey19
02-08-18, 04:04
I was thinking either heat rash or body acne but then had some thoughts and wondering what the spots on my shoulder are as well

Databey19
03-08-18, 04:58
Any input anyone ???

Scass
03-08-18, 05:12
Sorry no, I didn’t have a clue.
Is it still there, in just one place, itchy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MRS STRESS ED
03-08-18, 08:11
Any input anyone ???

We can't possibly tell you what it is we are not doctor's, best thing is ger ot checked :)

Sabbine17
03-08-18, 08:31
Could be body acne, heat rash, maybe even stress rash? Mine kind of looked like that. Maybe just get it checked to be sure but it doesn’t look like lupus or meningitis to me!

NorseWolf94
03-08-18, 14:32
Definitely not meningitis or lupus. It could be a number of things from sweat rash, bug bites or even a cluster of regular spots caused by blocked pores. I really think that it's nothing to worry about. I had a rash around my eyelid for months that was similar to this and it turned out to be stress related. Also, last week I felt unwell and had a mild fever then woke up one morning and had a rash all over my chest, shoulders and abdomen. I freaked out thinking it was meningitis or lupus too but my doctor said it was caused by a common virus. The rash dissappeared the next day.

Sometimes skin just does weird things so I wouldn't worry about it. Keep an eye on it and go get it checked out by a professional if it gets worse or it's bugging you too much.