PDA

View Full Version : feeling poorly and sad

Paddington
13-08-07, 11:05
Hi peeps..i wanted to tell my friends on here why i am missing from the site at present ..firstly my digestive probs are back with avengence ..OUCH:mad: but mainly my Daughter is going thru a very bad time and i am spending time with her at the moment..they hurt you hurt :weep: you know where i am coming from you parents out there:flowers: Hugs to every one and i will pop on when i can..hey some good vibes would be good as i feel lousy to be honest:lac: Love to all.Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lilibet
13-08-07, 11:10
Dear Paddie

Lots of prayers and soothing thoughts for you. I dont know about the digestive probs but i certainly understand the hurt us mummies feel when our children hurt, im going through the same thing at the mo and it breaks your heart doesnt eh?

Try and rest and de stress a little.

Love Lilibet x x

jo61
13-08-07, 11:14
Thinking of you Paddie. Know what you mean about kids punishing us for being nice to them!! Hope things pick up for you soon.
:hugs:

PUGLETMUM
13-08-07, 11:26
:hugs: hey mary, sorry your not feeling too good right now, you take care of yourself :flowers:

SammiB
13-08-07, 11:26
Aww paddie , will be thinking of you lots,

hope everything gets better

lots of love

Sammi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

groovygranny
13-08-07, 11:40
aaw Paddie,

http://www.griffy2k.com/images/positiveVibes2.gif on theway to you!

Yep, hurting goes with the patch eh? Although I'd have still signed up to parenthood even if I had read the small print first, as I'm sure you would too lol !!

And aint it just sod's law that you're feeling pants yourself eh? Hope you feel a lot better real soon love.

http://www.d21c.com/jammarie/hearts/ani-bear-hug.gif

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Piglet
13-08-07, 11:58
Oh Pads I totally understand hun - you know where I am via e-mail or facebook.

Here if you need me.:hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Dave777
13-08-07, 13:15
Chin up Paddie, you have good mates here, keep in touch.

Dave:flowers:

manmoor
13-08-07, 13:16
Sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs Paddie hun. :hugs: :hugs: xxx

trac67
13-08-07, 13:31
Mate loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: coming your way

stay positive :hugs: and keep your chin up

Love
Trac xxx

eeyorelover
13-08-07, 14:12
Paddie darlin -

Will be thinking of you and your daughter too hun:winks:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx
Sandy

kazzie
13-08-07, 17:07
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: for you Paddie

Luv Kaz x x x

honeybee3939
13-08-07, 17:37
Paddie

Heres some hugs for you and your daughter hun, i hope you both feel better soon:hugs:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s66/chickenlittle576/Hugs/hugbig4u.gif

Love
Andrea
xxxxx

happyone
13-08-07, 19:30
Paddie hun

lots of vibes coming your way. Yes, as a parent I understand the 'they hurt, you hurt' bit.:hugs:

Take care hun

happyone
xx

Coni
13-08-07, 19:45
Hi Paddie, sorry to hear things are not good at the moment....sending lots of hugs to you both
((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))
luv Coni XX

Karen
13-08-07, 20:06
Hi Paddie

Sending loads of hugs for you and your daughter :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You know where I am hun if you need me.

Karen xx

Pink Princess
13-08-07, 22:22
i hope things settle down soon for you and your daughter too. xxxx

you can borrow some smiles and hugs from me :D:D:hugs::hugs:

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/22602275694040_2.jpg

love minnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Quirky
13-08-07, 23:22
Hi Paddie,

I hope you feel better soon and that things are soon better for your daughter too.

:hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Lisa x

Paddington
17-08-07, 09:52
Thank you all so much:hugs: :hugs: it's been days since i was on here and it feels like a lifetime:ohmy: My tum is reponding to medication..though the rest of me seems to be going rotten:lac: lol!!!!My Daughter has decided to forgive the cause of her pain..mmmm could it be a man perhaps:shades: So i willhave to accept that..not easy folks ..not easy at all..but she passed her driving theory test yesterday:yesyes: ruddy well done considering all she has been thru.I went with her too,and sat in a 2nd floor room ..and it was stuffy and horrid..but i held on for her ..and Piglet had made me laugh so much earlier that i got the bloomin giggles:wacko: So feeling much better all round..Thanks again ..you are all so wondeful and supportive ..it means more than you will ever know:flowers: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Piglet
17-08-07, 11:20
You don't arrf make me laugh too mate. :lisa:

Piglet :flowers:

Quirky
17-08-07, 13:40
Hi Paddie,

Glad your tummy is getting better, and good news about your daughter passing her driving theory test :yesyes:

Take care,

Lisa x

Karen
17-08-07, 16:31
Hi Paddie

I was soo pleased to hear your daughter had passed her theory test :yesyes:

I know you've been having a hard time hun :hugs: Glad your tum is a bit more settled. Hope you are feeling a bit better all round :hugs:

Karen xx

margaret911
17-08-07, 18:46
Hi Paddie hope you and your daughter feel better soon
love mags xxxxxxx

happyone
17-08-07, 18:59
http://www.emotihost.com/ver1/hugging/4.gif

You are a special person hun to be able to give your time to others when you are feeling so rotten yourself

happyone
xxx