PDA

View Full Version : Not fun....just want to get normal again.

Sharksorto
03-08-18, 06:53
I had a panic attack 5 days ago. I thought it was an asthma attack and went to the hospital to and they gave me a nebuliser. After i left 10 mins later iy happened again and kept happening all night i called the ambulance twice because i didn't know what it was. Still feeling the effects now, heart rate still elevated, trouble sleeping, constant shaking and paranoia it's going to happen again. My partner has.been my rock but I fear he's also near breaking point because we are moving and starting new jobs in less than a week and he's had to do everything because I'm a mess right now.

Apparently I've been having panic attacks for a while without realising it. I have health anxiety and I keep thinking Im going to get an allergic reaction to foods I've eaten all my life. It sounds stupid and I feel stupid.... Little things like my asthma playing up is trigging panic and I'm getting thought like am I having a heart attack etc.. I just want to feel normal again...

venusbluejeans
03-08-18, 07:07
Hiya Sharksorto and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: