PDA

View Full Version : Two hard small painful bumps on back of ear. Worried.

Moso13
04-08-18, 03:00
Has anyone had random small hard bumps form on the back of their ear? I noticed one earlier this week and thought it was a pimple, but now it is bigger and there are two of them. They hurt and I’m worried. My mom said they look cysts under the skin. Could this be cancer?

elle95
04-08-18, 04:22
Hi, I'm not sure what part of behind theirs you mean, but I have a bump in the back of my left ear. It is supposed to be a bone according to my doctor and there are periods where it becomes kind of swollen and painful I don't even know the reason behind that but I just leave it alone and in a while it comes back to the painless bump thag it's always been.

Maybe it's just a skin boil but you gotta go to the doctor and let them check it to get a proper diagnosis. Don't sound like cancer though, it's too early to assume that but it's very unlikely it's cancer x

Moso13
04-08-18, 05:03
Hi, I'm not sure what part of behind theirs you mean, but I have a bump in the back of my left ear. It is supposed to be a bone according to my doctor and there are periods where it becomes kind of swollen and painful I don't even know the reason behind that but I just leave it alone and in a while it comes back to the painless bump thag it's always been.

Maybe it's just a skin boil but you gotta go to the doctor and let them check it to get a proper diagnosis. Don't sound like cancer though, it's too early to assume that but it's very unlikely it's cancer x
It’s hard to describe where it is, but it’s on the back of my ear near where it connects to my head from my ear. It’s hard and there are 2 bumps beside each other. I got a doctor appointment for another problem on the 14th so if it’s still there I’ll mention it to them while I’m there.