PDA

View Full Version : noticed swollen lymph node under chin/jaw

yodascat
04-08-18, 12:51
Hello,

I've been pretty good recently but while I was showering and I brought my chin towards my chest, I noticed a bit of discomfort under my jaw/chin on the right side.

I then felt that the area under it was a bit more swollen compared to the other side.

I'm starting to freak out because it's not painful/tender and people say that non-tender lymph nodes/swelling is suspicious for cancer! :(

Anyone got any input?

Leslie735
04-08-18, 14:47
I discovered one under my right jaw exactly the same way. If I run my finger with some pressure, I can feel something pop so I think I'm feeling a node. Ugh! It's been there a few weeks now. I also have 2 on the side of my neck but on my left side.

Fishmanpa
04-08-18, 14:49
Hello,

I've been pretty good recently but while I was showering and I brought my chin towards my chest, I noticed a bit of discomfort under my jaw/chin on the right side.

I then felt that the area under it was a bit more swollen compared to the other side.

I'm starting to freak out because it's not painful/tender and people say that non-tender lymph nodes/swelling is suspicious for cancer! :(

Anyone got any input?

The contradiction nullifies the worry :shrug:

Positive thoughts