PDA

View Full Version : Armpit lump , red dots

Thomasjames
05-08-18, 13:56
I’ve been even going to the doctors recently about a lump underneath my armpit But aswell as the lump I’ve been gaining more and more tiny red dots of blood over my skin everyday. The doctors seem to think I’m fine but won’t give me a blood test. I can’t focus on anything and I feel my lymph nodes in my neck are now swelling and I need advice

Fishmanpa
05-08-18, 15:52
I need advice

Listen to your doctor and stop poking and prodding :yesyes:

Positive thoughts

Thomasjames
05-08-18, 16:00
I would be confident in them but they never told me why I’m getting red dots all over my skin and all I can find on the red dots isn’t that they can be related to the lump which makes me even more worried

nomorepanic
05-08-18, 16:07
Loads of people get the red dots and it doesn't mean anything serious is going on.

Thomasjames
05-08-18, 16:42
to me they look EXACLTY like petechaie which if the case would be linked to the lump which is why im struggling to shake it off and listen to the doctors

Fishmanpa
05-08-18, 16:51
to me they look EXACLTY like petechaie which if the case would be linked to the lump which is why im struggling to shake it off and listen to the doctors

Why ask advice then? :shrug: You're convincing yourself and nothing said will change that.

Positive thoughts

Thomasjames
05-08-18, 16:55
i just mean the doctors never actually told me what they were even though more and more are appearing