PDA

View Full Version : Lyme disease???

Unknown414
29-07-18, 21:37
Hi,
I’ve struggled with hypochondria and anxiety in the past. It faded as i got more involved with like and distracted myself. However it’s come back as i am no longer as busy. It started as me worrying about anathesia for wisdom tooth to aneurysms and now dizziness.
I first had a dizzy spell on a hot day at work and i hadn’t ate. After that i went to the er where they said i wasn’t dehydrated and to come back if symptoms get worse. After that the dizziness stuck around, even when I’m not having a panic attack. I do t really feel the room spinning if feels more like an internal dizziness/light headed.
I’ve been to about 3 doctors since and they took blood work, blood pressure, etc. and said that nothing is wrong and they don’t think it’s anything serious. I even seen a neurologist for my migraines and she didn’t feel the need for extensive scans and tests.
It’s been two weeks and i still feel dizzy and can’t help but think something is going on. There have been instances where i find myself distracted by something in the moment and don’t really notice it.
Does this sound like anxiety or could there be something seriously wrong? I can’t help but think about all of the hits i took from football years ago, etc. that could be causing this now, but i feel like if they didn’t give me symtoms then why would they now? I didn’t get a ct scan 7 years ago and everything is fine. What should i do?

---------- Post added at 15:37 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

Could my Anxiety really cause me to feel dizzy even when not focusing on it?

MRS STRESS ED
29-07-18, 21:58
simple answer yes stress doesn't go away that easily its along hard road,it builds up inside of us for so long its a slow process l suffer the same awful dizzness and like you l thought alsorts of horrible things believe in your doctors its anxiety its a bitch :mad: try and relax more try some deep breathing exercises and gentle music and kick that anxiety out :hugs:

TheLostSaga
29-07-18, 22:37
I had have this before !!

In fact ... I'm going through it right now :o

I know what you mean - the not quiet vertigo feeling, to me I still feel like it's more like vertigo, because I don't feel like I'm going to pass out, but it's more like a ... whooshing feeling in my head, like a mini tornado is going through and I have to just try with all my might to not wanna lay down.

This was actually my very first real anxiety symptom aside from incredibly tense shoulder muscles, I had it for about two months, went to the doctors and they couldn't find anything wrong with me. It eventually went away, and since then I've had it numerous times over the years, sometimes it'll stay for only a day, sometimes a week, but it always goes away.

Unknown414
05-08-18, 22:07
Lyme disease???
Hi,
I’ve been dealing with HA and panic for a while now. Almost 8 years.
I thought I’ve had countless things and they’ve all been nothing.
When i started playing football and started college, etc. the anxiety faded, i still had symptoms like floaters, flashes, migraines, etc. and occasional small panic attacks.
After 2 years of this faded anxiety it came back this summer when i had the most free time.
Lately I’ve been dealing with constant dizziness/unsteadiness, some tonsillitis, fluid in ear sound, and more.
I’ve been to multiple doctors who werent alarmed.
I’ve looked up and suspected acoustic neuromas, and multiple things. Eventually going back to one of my old suspicions, LYME.
I used to cut grass and play outside in the country area of southern Wisconsin and once even found a tick on me that hadn’t bitten.
I remember as a kid i use to get really achy knees which they said was tendonitis, and more recently a swollen vertebrae which they accounted to stress from football. The last two years i haven’t worried about Lyme and no symptoms really alarmed me.. now it’s back. I have floaters, chronic tonsillitis, dizziness, lightheaded ness, anxiety, and a lot of the other symtoms associated with lyme.
Today they tested for strep after i had already had bicilllin for strep two weeks ago (they didn’t test it that time) and it was negative. I finally found a doctor willing to test for Lyme which they also took one tube of blood for today.
Now i am worried since this tests could be a false positive or false negative. This worry never stops!! Could anxiety be the cause of my dizziness? Could this be a acoustic neuroma? I also had a rabies vaccine almost a year ago from what i think was a bat that flew across my face outside (no found bite) could this be rabies finally showing up!?!? Please talk to me!!!! I also see a ENT next week and also have a CT scheduled and also have impacted wisdom teeth if that helps.

---------- Post added at 23:32 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

I had a CT and seen a ENT around 7 years ago. The CT was fine and the ENT said I’m susceptible to sinus infections,etc

---------- Post added at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:32 ----------

I also have chronic foliculitis/boils which i seen could relate to lyme

Elen
05-08-18, 22:31
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen