PDA

View Full Version : blood test results

Thomasjames
06-08-18, 12:36
i just had a blood test as i have a lump under my armpit, my stomach is swollen and i have lots of red dots appearing on my skin

the test results came good they said my bloods fine

so why am i still very worried about the appearing spots and stomach swelling?

i dont feel like i got any closure as they never actually told me why im experiencing these symptoms

should i just be happy because my blood is fine or should i still be concerened?

nomorepanic
06-08-18, 13:04
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Thomasjames
06-08-18, 15:46
ive recently had a lump under my arm, swollen spleen and lots of red dots all over my skin and was sent for a blood test

i got the blood test done at my local A&E and i got my results within less than 2 hours i didnt even have to leave the room i was put in, is this normal for blood test results to be received so quickly

also my results were fine but i received no information on why i have these symptoms but if nothing came up on the test surely im fine right?

nomorepanic
06-08-18, 15:58
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Capercrohnj
06-08-18, 18:30
Yes it's normal. It takes about an hour.

Thomasjames
07-08-18, 01:50
my health anxiety is taking over i had a blood test as i have symptoms of leukemia like a lump , what looks like petechia spots all over, swollen stomach

however the results came back completely fine but i cant shake the worrys any advice?