PDA

View Full Version : Worried abt spot in my mouth 😑

Heather1234
06-08-18, 13:58
Currently battling HA over a spot behind back tooth that feels raw. Just made a dentist apt for tomorrow morning. I also have a big fear of going to doctors/dentists, which works out great with HA.....lol
Anyhow so worried it's something bad. I notice a few white spots, small & round in the area. It also feels puffy & goes towads roof of mouth. The tooth has a spot on it. Hoping worst case it's an infection & not oral cancer.
I'm a 37 yr old female, and lately I feel like my body is always having an issue :( Anyone have anything similar? Ugh....

Heather1234
06-08-18, 23:16
The bumps may be smaller, hoping that's a good sign. I've been check obsessively all day :/ still feels raw, but I've been swishing with salt water a lot too. I've noticed theres a faint line of tiny little white bumps around a tooth that needs work. I may have never noticed them before, but the larger bump is very close, and now it resembles a canker sore....I think....Idk....still worried, wish tomorrow's apt would come & go quickly :(

Heather1234
07-08-18, 14:14
Update JusT In Case Anyone Runs Across My Original post. Dentist said it was not cancer, just irritated gums! :)

MRS STRESS ED
07-08-18, 15:04
Update JusT In Case Anyone Runs Across My Original post. Dentist said it was not cancer, just irritated gums! :)

hi sorry I never saw your post till now that's good news xx :hugs:

Heather1234
07-08-18, 16:24
No worries, I know there is a lot of posts. Just wanted to share in case anyone had something similar in the future :)
Just another time Dr. Google & our minds get the best of us & throw logic to the curb.lol thankfully! :)

Scass
07-08-18, 21:17
Glad you’re ok. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk