PDA

View Full Version : Afraid I’m back...unknown bite in the night—

adam4little
06-08-18, 16:55
Hi all. I was bitten five nights ago by something in the night. I have a vague recollection of reaching under my body (chest wall area) and flinging this thing across the room. I remember it being insect like but who knows...

Anyway, I’m obsessed with what it might be and it is ruining my week. I’m going to link you to a reddit thread where I asked the same question because the pictures are attached to it. If you could have a look and give me an idea that would be awesome...

https://www.reddit.com/r/whatsthisbug/comments/94l2mt/whats_this_bug_bite/

NervUs
06-08-18, 17:53
There is no way to tell what bit you. You are going to have to learn to live with not knowing.

KK77
06-08-18, 18:05
I'm no doc or derma, but that doesn't look like any bite to me. More likely allergy or fungal infection of some kind. See a doc if it doesn't go.

lofwyr
06-08-18, 23:49
I'm no doc or derma, but that doesn't look like any bite to me. More likely allergy or fungal infection of some kind. See a doc if it doesn't go.
Yeah, I had ringworm once that looked similar. Just go to a doctor and have them look at it, only they can tell you what it going on, not us.