PDA

View Full Version : Worst day ever

Grounding88
06-08-18, 18:34
Hi.
Nice to meet you.
I'm really struggling.
I feel out of control of myself. Today I had the worst panic attack. I got a weird whoosh of excitement and now I feel so weird. Does anybody else get that?
It was almost like mania.
I hate it.
I'm scared about my blood pressure going up.
I need to learn to like myself I guess.

venusbluejeans
06-08-18, 18:43
Hiya Grounding88 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

ClaireB83
06-08-18, 19:04
I know what you mean about feeling out of your own control. I hope you find the support you're looking for here

Grounding88
06-08-18, 19:40
Thanks Claire. I'm trying to be positive. I'm scared I'm having a breakdown. But the world is so nuts ATM who isn't!

jray23
06-08-18, 23:41
Thanks Claire. I'm trying to be positive. I'm scared I'm having a breakdown. But the world is so nuts ATM who isn't!"Breakdown" is a vague word so I am not quite sure what you mean by it, but I can tell you something my therapist has told me:. "If you can worry that you are losing your sanity, that is proof that you haven't. Insane people don't know they are insane."

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Grounding88
07-08-18, 08:51
Haha well I'm on the Cusp I think.
I know I'm going crazy.
It's hell.
Constant panic. Terrified about the future.