PDA

View Full Version : Really angry...and i don't know why.

belle
14-08-07, 16:17
For the last couple of days i have been really p**sed off and majorly angry. I can't seem to put my finger on it.

My little boy, yes i know "he's a boy" but he NEVER EVER stops talking and most of it is just rubbish. He's very young in the way he speaks and he asks and says the most rediculous things. Like JUST NOW, he said "ALL YOUR FLOWERS ARE DEAD!" When i asked "Which ones?", he then said "OH PERHAPS THEY'RE NOT". I am just being irratated by the smallest of things. I HATE being like this, but don't know how to stop it. I feel like i want to scream and cry, i have a mass of anger building up inside of me.

My marital problems are still hanging around. Just this morning my husband asked me why i like sitting in the sun because a tan makes my acne scars look really bad!!!!

I am really fed up and don't know what to do.

x

yorkylover
14-08-07, 16:44
Hi bluebell
this is how I have been feeling the last couple of months.The slightest little thing annoys me,Iv been getting stressed out over little things.Not a very nice thing your hubby said to you!!!!!:mad: My dad is a bit like that in a jokey way.Today I made an apple pie,Im not good at pastry and it came out a bit crisp.he said "this would be great if you were making a biscuit"
He still ate in all up with ice cream so it couldnt have been that bad.Just let it go over your head.:yesyes: :yesyes: :hugs: :hugs:

Dying_Swan
14-08-07, 17:44
Hey Bluebell.

Sorry to hear you're feeling so cross. I don't really know how you stop it, other than trying to release your anger elsewhere.

When I was at University I lived with lots of others. I think I was building up to having a major anxiety problem, but at the time, I was just furious.

Every little thing seemed to set me off. I had a row with a flatmate about peeling carrots, to which I got so angry I went out in the garden and started smashing things up with a spade.

My flatmates bought me an inflatable punchbag :winks:

Have you any idea why you are so angry? Is it just your hubbie and kids who you feel cross with? If so, it might be worth trying to spend a little time on your own or with others. However much you love your family, sometimes you need some time out, time alone or with friends, and doing different things.

Personally I get very frustrated when I am feeling low and 'trapped' in things. E.g. if something has upset me from work....and I feel 'trapped' because I can't just walk out and walk into another job.

Anyway, be kind to yourself and perhaps try writing things out? And give yourself a break 'eh? If it doesn't get any better, then it might be an idea to have a chat with the GP about how you are feeling

xxx

PUGLETMUM
14-08-07, 19:47
:) hey bluebell,

i also have struggled with marital problems, sometimes i feel like i cant go on it gets that bad!!!

i have done alot of work around these issues over the last couple of years through self-help and with the help of therapy.

the thing is though that you have to take FULL responsibility for your feelings, and sometimes we are not in the position in our lives to do that?

i dont know if you are, but i was sooooo sick of myself for constantly creating problems that i started to look, inwards!!! yes inwards!!! you have to stop blaming other people for your reactions!!!!

if you do cbt you learn about all the thinking errors you make and how everything is out of proportion!!! if your life was how you really want it to be do you think the silly little things your husband says to you would bother you? no they wouldnt because you would feel good about yourself and the things he says would not have the same importance!!!

i think as a fellow agoraphobic you willl know all of this deep down anyway, but there are things you can learn that stop you feeling like this!!!! you dont have to feel like this, because really when you are angry with the world you are also angry with yourself!!! try to work out first WHY you are so angry with yourself? for me it was because i had lost myself!!! and for that i was angry!!!! but it was my fault id done that, although believe me for 5 of the last 7 years ive blamed everybody else whos in my life:wacko: but it wasnt their fault and once i realised this everything started to get better:yesyes:

i really wish you well and i hope you can find some peace, because i know how miserable it is to be agoraphobic/dependant and be angry:weep:

all the best, if you want to know the books id recommend just get in touch?

geordie flower
14-08-07, 20:31
:) Hiya, i understand totally what your feeling. I just seem to feel miserable and fed up lately its worse wen im feeling more anxious, its like i cant be bothered with anthing and i seem to be far less tollerant towards my 2 sons (aged 6 and 10) and its not their fault bless them.:blush: They are no bother and just seem to sense it when im a bit snappy and keep out of my way! :D I often feel angry and " up a height" about something but i cant seem to put my finger on what! I just dont want them to grow up with memories of a childhood where their mam was always miserable and ratty!:weep: Take care tracey x:)