PDA

View Full Version : Worried about Freckles

Cara1985
08-08-18, 21:54
Hi, I’ve managed to work myself into a frenzy yet again! This time I think I have Lentigo Maligna Melanoma. I have two large freckles on my cheek which I noticed about two years ago! Sometimes I think they itch, not sure if it’s in my mind though! Well I’ve not thought about them in a while until tonight, it looked like there’s a tiny dark spot in one of them and it feels slightly rough. So went on google now I’m dying!

Please, does anyone have anything like this?

Fishmanpa
08-08-18, 21:56
Question: Did you have HIV or oral cancer? The answer to that question is the answer to this fear.

Positive thoughts

Andrash
08-08-18, 22:29
Hi, I’ve managed to work myself into a frenzy yet again! This time I think I have Lentigo Maligna Melanoma. I have two large freckles on my cheek which I noticed about two years ago! Sometimes I think they itch, not sure if it’s in my mind though! Well I’ve not thought about them in a while until tonight, it looked like there’s a tiny dark spot in one of them and it feels slightly rough. So went on google now I’m dying!

Please, does anyone have anything like this?

Are you 80? My medical knowledge is very limited, but I know that you have to be fairly old to get this sort of thing.

Cara1985
08-08-18, 23:44
I know, it turned out I did not have hiv or oral cancer. These freckles have been panicking me for a while though, and recently a few people have noticed them saying I have something in my face then they try and flick them off! And read tonight someone in their 30s had that type of cancer!

nomorepanic
09-08-18, 00:06
If you are worried then get them looked at by a doctor. We can't tell you what they are to be fair.

Fishmanpa
09-08-18, 01:03
Are you 80? My medical knowledge is very limited, but I know that you have to be fairly old to get this sort of thing.

True... I saw "melanoma" and blanked out. :doh: It'd be one thing to have melanoma, but someone in their 30's getting a cancer that someone in their 80's get would be quite a bad stroke of luck!

Positive thoughts

Cara1985
12-08-18, 09:31
I know, I asked a pharmacist to look at them before and he said he thought it was freckles but to get them checked by a doctor, that was about two years ago. Was just wondering if anyone had something similar. I know you can’t tell me what it is.