PDA

View Full Version : At the end anxiety depression bad for the last 2 years

rodds
08-08-18, 23:18
I had anxiety all my life aged 50 man now it's also depression got my self locked in house bed 24 hours a day no food burgers of food getting severe anxiety deppresion feel weak chronic tired all the time not sleeping good keep having dreams fell out of bed a lot moving in sleep been to hospital 10 times all tests fine on a lot of meds feelings of anxiety terrible feel can't breath any advise welcome rodds

ClaireB83
09-08-18, 04:23
Firstly, I'm so sorry you're struggling so much right now. Dealing with anxiety and depression is a very hard battle because unlike with physical illness we can't see the symptoms to treat them. I know how impossible it can seem to get out of your mind and the endless cycle of anxiety and depression.

It sounds like things are very tough for you right now. Have you let anyone close to you know the extent of how bad thing are? Family, friends, even your doctor or maybe a new doctor for another opinion? Have you ever talked to a counsellor? There are online services you can try that are great if you struggle with meeting people.

Most of all, just try to remember that there are plenty of us in a similar boat to you and that no matter what our brains might often want us to believe, we can always get better. Sometimes it's just a matter of learning the right tools.

Aquilega
09-08-18, 08:19
Good morning my friend I like you and many others feel just the same ,I am light headed and Nauseous all the time but I refuse to lay in bed I have just been down Tescos floated around and still feeling sick all the time but I won't let this bully beat me,for 30 years I have been living with anxiety,if I have to crawl when I go out then that's what I will do ,so please try to at least get up and move round the house,and trust me we think that no one else is feeling as bad as we do,good luck you are in my thoughts dear friend :)