PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma

Angiee74
09-08-18, 07:46
So it all started back in April of 2016 when I first felt a lymph node in my super clavicles area . I went to the doctor scared me told me I could have lymphoma or lung cancer . Had X-ray and white blood cell count. Everything came back clear . I left it at that . Fast forward to November of 2017 I have 3 more now in the same area. Had Ultrasound done came back largest 1.7 cm . Now in March of 2018 I found another on the other side of my neck . Had more blood work done and ultrasound everything clear . My lymph nodes grow and shrink . Can I have lymphoma ? I have no other symptoms. Sometimes I feel tired and hot flashes . Thanks for answering .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nomorepanic
09-08-18, 11:30
Have you asked this question to your doctor rather than a bunch of anxiety sufferers?

I assume you suffer with health anxiety as well ?

Fishmanpa
09-08-18, 13:17
My lymph nodes grow and shrink.

Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

Positive thoughts

Angiee74
09-08-18, 14:04
I started suffering from Health anxiety when I first found the lymph nodes. I did the mistake to read on google that lymphoma can shrink. I know i should of left it alone once my doctor cleared me

SetYourMindFree
09-08-18, 16:59
My lymph nodes grow and shrink . Can I have lymphoma ?

When I was diagnosed with lymphoma, my lymph node in my neck that prompted it all, went from peanut to golf ball in about 3 months.

Angiee74
10-08-18, 01:54
I know but I’ve heard different types of lymphomas do different things .

Fishmanpa
10-08-18, 02:07
I know but I’ve heard different types of lymphomas do different things.

Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

So it all started back in April of 2016

Nuff Said! You're also posting on a health anxiety forum :whistles:

Positive thoughts

SetYourMindFree
10-08-18, 02:57
I know but I’ve heard different types of lymphomas do different things .

They do.

Lymph nodes in low grade lymphomas double in size every 6 or so months.

In intermediate lymphomas, every couple months.

High grade lymphomas, could be days or weeks.

How have your lymph nodes grown?

Angiee74
10-08-18, 04:41
They grow and they shrink I don’t think they ever been past 2cm. Some days I can just feel them more than other days . The thing that concerns me is why I’m getting more lymph nodes.

nomorepanic
10-08-18, 13:21
If they grow and shrink it can't be anything serious.

SetYourMindFree
10-08-18, 13:58
They grow and they shrink

Right here is your answer in regards to lymphoma.