View Full Version : Opinions

Noivous
10-08-18, 00:07
What should happen to the pusher?

https://www.theolympian.com/news/nation-world/national/article216360015.html

MyNameIsTerry
10-08-18, 05:04
Hey N!

Depends on your legal system. Do you have charges like 1st Degree Imbecide or Pratricide? Or maybe F*ckwittery? I'm guessing not as the crime figures would be off the chart! :biggrin:

So I guess it comes down to whether a malicious intent can be determined and then base it on the injuries sustained if they press charges? If she had died I'm guessing your equivalent to our manslaughter?

I guess they could always sue privately. I can just see Judge Judy's face now :ohmy::scared15:

Noivous
10-08-18, 09:15
I'll tell you Terry I was ticked off when I saw this story. That kid should get some kind of punishment. Reckless Endangerment or something. I once took a 60' dive in my youth and boy when you hit that water you feel it. She's lucky she wasn't killed.

---------- Post added at 08:15 ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 ----------

Hahaha! Yeah Judge Judy would probably throw the girl off!

mezzaninedoor
10-08-18, 23:53
Reckless Endangerment, absolutely, stupidity, definitely

Noivous
16-08-18, 02:15
The plot thickens...

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/15/prosecutors-mulling-charges-pushed-friend-bridge/

MyNameIsTerry
16-08-18, 02:31
What can they charge her with in your law? If they can establish a motive it will be pretty obvious the route it will take but if it's just young people being idiots?

Crowd funding for medical expenses. No thanks, sue the other family for it! There's too much of this begging bowl crap going on for causes that are not worth it.

Noivous
16-08-18, 11:17
Hi Terry

I think the charge would be in the area of reckless endangerment. But who knows there's a lot of jealousy among girls at that age. She may actually of had a motive. The article does say the pusher is cooperating though. Like you said probably just a case of a stupid move by a kid. But that doesn't mean some form of accountability for her actions.