PDA

View Full Version : HIV Anxiety

Melcattt
10-08-18, 18:32
Hey guys, so I’m currently flipping out about HIV. So a little longer than a month ago, me and this guy messed around, he performed oral sex on me and then we stopped. I’m so deeply scared of the chances of HIV... I’ve read that the chances are extremely low due to the saliva and all that. But I remember I bit his lip before him going down, idk if I particiularly made him bleed but what if I did and his blood got into my bloodstream?? I noticed either a tiny cut on my inner thigh as well... what if it got in there? I also forgot to use the bathroom afterwards sooooo could his saliva traveled down to my anus? I do suffer from minor hemorrhoids. Sorry for all the TMI, just believe that all information is important. Only reason I’m scared is bc I could’ve gotten Chlamydia from him bc the doctor says the bacteria lives in the throat and NOW that just brought my HIV fear into full speed. What do I do???? Is this possible? :ohmy::ohmy:

AMomentofClarity
10-08-18, 19:02
Absolutely positively impossible. Nothing you describe carries any risk for HIV.

Melcattt
10-08-18, 22:14
Thank you for the feedback. It’s nust it “only takes one exposure to get it” is what’s really messing with me. Especially bc I thought the worst with the STD and I ended up possibly getting it..

AMomentofClarity
10-08-18, 22:21
Thank you for the feedback. It’s nust it “only takes one exposure to get it” is what’s really messing with me. Especially bc I thought the worst with the STD and I ended up possibly getting it..

Here’s the thing....you don’t have “one exposure”...Sharing a needle with an HIV patient, that would be an exposure. Unprotected intercourse with someone with HIV would be an exposure.
A ZERO risk activity with someone who most likely doesn’t have HIV in the first place is not an exposure. Your risk is 0...no ifs ands or buts. Zero.

Fishmanpa
10-08-18, 22:55
Maybe think of it this way... Blue = "No way in hell". That stated, answer this question;

Is the sky Green or Blue? The answer to that question is the answer to your fear :)

Positive thoughts

paranoid-viking
11-08-18, 18:15
No, you dont get HIV from oral sex.

Melcattt
14-08-18, 07:11
It’s amazing how HA works.. one second I’ll assure myself everything is fine, one second the world is over. I’m really freaking out now bc I’ve come down with a head cold. Nothing full on, just minor symptoms.. but I’ve read that if you could’ve contracted HIV than you can experience “cold like or flu like” symptoms a month after exposure. Idk how to deal... this sucks!!