PDA

View Full Version : hello :)

neon_skyline
14-08-07, 22:55
hello! i'm sally, 21, and a student living in sheffield. having constantly scoured the internet to try and find answers for my symptoms, i feel such a relief to have finally found somewhere to talk about my experiences with people who understand - rather than those who tell me to get over it/it's merely all in my head/i'm just a hypochondriac etc. i don't think anyone can really understand what it's like to suffer with anxiety (mine is usually health-related) unless they have suffered themselves, so i hope i can use this forum to help others and seek reassurance for myself during these difficult times.

x

jill
14-08-07, 22:59
Hi Neon :hugs:

WELCOME TO THE SITE :D

It is sooo true, to understand something, you have to go through it.

You have come to the right place, there are lots of nice people here who will help and support you.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

honeybee3939
14-08-07, 23:03
hi Sally

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will find lots of advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

groovygranny
14-08-07, 23:09
Hello Sally:welcome:to you!

Yes, you'll get plenty of help and support here - and be able to give it too!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

prism
15-08-07, 00:14
Hiya Sally,

Welcome to NMP.
Your amongst friends here and we do understand.

prism

SammiB
15-08-07, 10:00
Hi sally

I'm 19 so i know whats its like to have it young and just be calleda hypocondriact. but i've been here for a few weeks now and i have really improved with my own understanding of what i'm going through and i hope that you can find your answers and make some new friends

good luck

x

AnxAndy
15-08-07, 10:31
Welcome Sally! This site is a TOWER of strength...... best of luck hun!

A x

manmoor
15-08-07, 12:04
Hi Sally,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Lindalou64
15-08-07, 13:03
Hi Sally,
Welcome .....i Agree With Ya What Ya Saying I Heard It All......i Wish Ya The Best.......linda

trac67
15-08-07, 14:47
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
15-08-07, 21:43
Hi Sally and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike

smudgie
15-08-07, 22:38
Hi Neon

A BIG WELCOME TO YOU

Im sorry to hear your going through such a bad time, your so right no one understands unless they have been through it themselves and very rarely do you get that with GPs etc.
you will here and lots of support
and dont forget its a safe place to say what you want to say, what said in here stays in here.
take care
ness

Pink Princess
16-08-07, 20:55
http://pixages.com/hello.gif

love minnie xxxxx

nomorepanic
17-08-07, 19:12
Hi Sally

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

I am sure you will get loads of support and advice here and meet some lovely people.