PDA

View Full Version : Convinced I have a brain tumor!

foreverlovee
13-08-18, 01:35
The right side of my head and neck constantly feel weird fuzzy/foggy . When I walk my body pulls to the left side and I feel as if I am walking on a balloon. I cant focus not concentrate because my mind is constantly thinking and my thoughts are always racing . I am never at ease, I go to sleep in fear & wake up in fear and constantly think I am dying . I've been to 2 urgent cares, optometrist , cardiologist and my pcp since June 2018 . They've ran multiple blood test , ekg and I had a 24 holter monitor . Everything has came back normal just waiting on the holter monitor results .

If I had a brain tumor would it show in the eye exam ? Does anybody else have trouble when walking due to anxiety ? Does it sound like I have a brain tumor ?

jray23
13-08-18, 04:46
It could very well be anxiety or vestibular issues, or both.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

BazB44
13-08-18, 04:49
jelly legs, walking on a boat is usually what we call it in the anxiety world. Ive had it for ages.

Here is a good brain test: Stand up, face straight, close your eyes, and walk in place for 30 seconds. If after 30 seconds you are still facing straight, all is good. If you veered off to the right or left, it is probably vestibular issue on that side. For instance, I tend to veer off to the right when I do that.

Brain tumour takes a lot out of you. You would be passing out blank, major symptoms.