PDA

View Full Version : Headaches, head pain and dizzy

kirstynic
13-08-18, 11:28
Hi
So last week I started getting a full headache it moves around my head and sometimes I get a sharp pain, usually near my eyes or at the back of my head. I also get head pains if I nod or shake my head or jump... anyone get this?

Today I also feel dizzy or in a brain fog it is horrible. Sometimes I get pains down my neck or around my jaw too.

sammie13s
13-08-18, 13:57
I'm the same luv. Iv been like this for 10 weeks. The dizziness is horrendous it really is. Ruining my life. I get strange headaches, brain fog, feel as though I'm rocking, room spinning, the list is endless. Have you been to your gp? Xx

kirstynic
13-08-18, 14:12
I had something similar not exactly the same 2 years ago and they referred me but not tests or anything. Trying not to rush to the doctors and it’s so random like I can’t point to where the pain is it’s my whole head at different times. How about you?

sammie13s
13-08-18, 19:49
What was the symptoms you had years ago? How long until it went? I'm the same pain wise. I just can't pinpoint it and it's so hard to explain x

katniss
13-08-18, 20:41
I had the same thing 3 years ago. Started with a proper headache and then faded into remnants of a headache. More head pains than headaches if you know what I mean. This lasted 8 months btw and I saw my gp 5 times during this period - they refused to give me any sort of testing. I’m going through the same scare again. It’s been two months this time. Ridiculous, I know :(

welsh girl
13-08-18, 20:55
I'm so worried , I have dreadful headaches, at the back of my head, neck and around my eyes, I pester the Dr and now Iam having a neck /head ex ray on thurs, I feel so sick most of the time, I have had them for the last couple of years which has been explained as tension but is getting almost unbearable now,

kirstynic
13-08-18, 21:20
The symptoms were headaches and head pains. It went after a few weeks. I have had it this time for nearly a week. Again head pains and went I walk it’s like it makes my head hurt. Makes me feel so tired too.