PDA

View Full Version : Tooth extraction tomorrow so scared

Natalie2389
13-08-18, 15:39
I have to have a upper molar extraction tomorrow so scared :( so worries something is going to go wrong . I don’t no
If I can do it .. anyone had one done ? Will I be ok.. thanks

23fish
13-08-18, 22:42
I had one done last year. It wasn't anything like as bad as I expected, just a bit of toothache afterwards. Just think - this time tomorrow it will be over x

KK77
13-08-18, 22:48
Over before you know it... Could be a bit sore with some bleeding so don't be alarmed. Rinse with warm salt water to aid healing.

Cherryade
14-08-18, 15:34
It is always so much worse in your head than the actual act. Take a couple of paracetemols about half an hour before you go. After the injections, which these days are virtually painless, keep your eyes closed until it is all over. You may hear a slight crunch but will certainly feel no pain. Rinse with salt water etc - they do give you written instructions these days. And there should be no pain afterwards at all. The injections will take a good few hours to wear off.

Natalie2389
15-08-18, 09:40
Thank you everyone for your replies they cancelled it until next week so now another week of worrying ! P

MRS STRESS ED
15-08-18, 09:54
Thank you everyone for your replies they cancelled it until next week so now another week of worrying ! P
oh bless you
l hate it when that happens
we get ourselves mentally
prepared sending you hugs xx
:hugs: you be fine l had my out
not so long ago its the anticipation that is worse xx

Natalie2389
15-08-18, 22:20
oh bless you
l hate it when that happens
we get ourselves mentally
prepared sending you hugs xx
:hugs: you be fine l had my out
not so long ago its the anticipation that is worse xx

Thank you xx

Natalie2389
09-09-18, 18:27
To everyone that relied I had it out 3 weeks ago .. hole still not closed over jelly like feeling in hole is this normal I am freaking out

Cherryade
10-09-18, 21:22
It should have healed over by now. Ring the dentist in the morning for a checkup just to put your mind at rest. But nothing too much to worry about - it should be fine.

MRS STRESS ED
10-09-18, 22:38
To everyone that relied I had it out 3 weeks ago .. hole still not closed over jelly like feeling in hole is this normal I am freaking out

mine was a good four to five weeks before it healed everyone heals differently im sure you be fine xx

Best wishes xx