PDA

View Full Version : Pls reply, SO SCARED, Felt something HARD inside of my anus.

Worried97
13-08-18, 17:42
After a bowel movement ( I amoften constipated) I wash and use my finger to clean. I have felt this before and ignored it, but today I felt something hard. Almost as hard as a bone deep inside my anus.

I freaked out and washed my hands and left.

I then got warm water and tried to feel it again, it felt less hard and smaller and when I went deeper in I felt bits of stool coming out.

Could this just be dry stool stuck to my anus? Ive nevet heard of this happening before. Cant even find any thing online and ut terrified me, what if its anal cancer? Really qorried even tho I have no other symptoms. I do think its just dry stool stuck on the inside walls, deep inside, but qhy does it feel almost bone like? Can stool even dry up like that?

---------- Post added at 17:42 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

Okay I just felt it again, its closed up now and I cant stick my finger in deep enough but it feels okay, i dont feel anything hard.

I am worried but I think I am worrying about nothing.

MRS STRESS ED
13-08-18, 17:58
After a bowel movement ( I amoften constipated) I wash and use my finger to clean. I have felt this before and ignored it, but today I felt something hard. Almost as hard as a bone deep inside my anus.

I freaked out and washed my hands and left.

I then got warm water and tried to feel it again, it felt less hard and smaller and when I went deeper in I felt bits of stool coming out.

Could this just be dry stool stuck to my anus? Ive nevet heard of this happening before. Cant even find any thing online and ut terrified me, what if its anal cancer? Really qorried even tho I have no other symptoms. I do think its just dry stool stuck on the inside walls, deep inside, but qhy does it feel almost bone like? Can stool even dry up like that?

---------- Post added at 17:42 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

Okay I just felt it again, its closed up now and I cant stick my finger in deep enough but it feels okay, i dont feel anything hard.

I am worried but I think I am worrying about nothing.

Trust me you're worrying about nothing my best friend had bowel cancer it was also in her anus that isn't cancer and come on why would you keep poking your a###:roflmao:

Worried97
13-08-18, 18:04
Trust me you're worrying about nothing my best friend had bowel cancer it was also in her anus that isn't cancer and come on why would you keep poking your a###:roflmao:

I know I sound like a idiot but I cant help it. I worry the slightest abnormal thing I might feel in my body. It felt so hard. I have felt it before a few weeks ago, albeit I never used to prod that deep in my anus, its a recent thing.

I mean I have no pain, no blood, a great appetite, nothing at all.

It probably is hardened dry stool, idk though.

MRS STRESS ED
13-08-18, 18:44
I know I sound like a idiot but I cant help it. I worry the slightest abnormal thing I might feel in my body. It felt so hard. I have felt it before a few weeks ago, albeit I never used to prod that deep in my anus, its a recent thing.

I mean I have no pain, no blood, a great appetite, nothing at all.

It probably is hardened dry stool, idk though.

l actually don't think you're an idiot but you have answered your own question here x

Fishmanpa
13-08-18, 18:46
I have to echo Mrs S there... Why do you wipe with your finger and why prod inside?! :huh: I thought that stuff only happened on Tinder! :winks:

Positive thoughts

MRS STRESS ED
14-08-18, 20:18
Fishmanpa Tinder you say :winks:im on the wrong site :shrug: