PDA

View Full Version : Subliminal messages.

HelloPanda23
14-08-18, 02:30
Anyone ever dedicated time to trying out subliminal messages? I heard it can take from a few weeks to 3 months to completely implement the thought process that the messages are implying to the listener. I'm absolutely tired of health anxiety, and my latest fear isn't the worst one I've faced and so I think that with the use of subliminal messages, I can completely let go of hypochondria. I'm going to listen to the recommended amount everyday, and hopefully I'll keep this forum updated with my results. If anyone has used subliminal messages to come close to curing hypochondria, please let me know if it works.

mare serenitatis
14-08-18, 05:23
Is there any data on success rates?

HelloPanda23
14-08-18, 07:02
Is there any data on success rates?

Not sure, I've researched about it a lot and apparently, it works very well for many. Apparently even cures mental illnesses such as autism, and dr/dp disorders. For permanent effects, subliminal messages should be listened to at least a few times daily for 3 weeks to 3 months. Many people said it cured their mental illnesses, and/or at least made it much much easier to live with. Go to any subliminal message video and check the comments, many people thank the creator for the help and say they had good results. I myself feel much more confident now about my fear and when the thought pops up, I discard the fear of the illness. I don't know what's happening, but I feel much safer about myseld and my fear of SFI. It's helped me a lot and it's only day 1, I'll keep up for a month or so, and give my results. Subliminal messages rewire our subconcious mind, and the sole reason we have anxiety is due to it. Our subconcious mind can't differntiate right from wrong and it throws up thoughts that scare us, and so by changing the way our subconcious mind works, we lose our fears. These messages are affirmations recorded in different frequencies to make it impossible for our concious minds to hear and discard, and so the messages move onto iur subconcious mind to decode. These affirmations say things like, "im safe and happy", "I have nothing to fear", "my health is superb and I dont have to worry about it", and etc. These thoughts are ones we can use ourselves daily, but our concious mind would reject them. Since our subconcious mind doesn't have the ability to do so, these messages are sent past our concious mind and directly into our subconcious one. It makes sense as to how this works, and so hopefully, I'll be nearly free of my HA in a few months, or weeks possibly. I wish anyone else giving this a try good luck. It's worth trying for at least a week in my opinion, oh and also, there was another thread about subliminal messages here in NMP, but it was about social anxiety not HA, and those people said it made their social anxiety practically nonexistent.

ankietyjoe
14-08-18, 12:15
I think self mantra is working on similar principles, but I used that as a tool to put a serious dent in my health anxiety when I used to suffer with it.

Basically 'I know I'm fine, I know I'm OK, I know this is nothing, this symptom will pass'...

...or something similar. Over and over again. It's staggeringly effective given enough practise. It's not something you use for 20 minutes and expect to be cured, rather something you do on a daily basis for months if necessary.

mare serenitatis
14-08-18, 15:02
So, they’re a bit less subliminal and more of a mantra?

That sounds pretty good, good luck!

HelloPanda23
14-08-18, 15:35
I think self mantra is working on similar principles, but I used that as a tool to put a serious dent in my health anxiety when I used to suffer with it.

Basically 'I know I'm fine, I know I'm OK, I know this is nothing, this symptom will pass'...

...or something similar. Over and over again. It's staggeringly effective given enough practise. It's not something you use for 20 minutes and expect to be cured, rather something you do on a daily basis for months if necessary.

You don't suffer with HA anymore? Oh, and, subliminals are more effective, easy, and quicker in terms of helping cure anxiety. I'd recommend it over mantras/positive affirmations any day. As I explained, the concious mind will take forever to accept positive affirmations, while the subconcious mind sucks it in right away. Your method will work for sure, but's it's a harder and slower process. Thanks for sharing though.

ankietyjoe
14-08-18, 16:08
No I don't suffer with HA any more at all.

Self mantra's worked for me and really didn't take that long. However you get the message to your subconscious (and your subconscious is listening when you self mantra) seems to work.

lofwyr
14-08-18, 16:13
Self mantras really work for me too, I have episodes wherein I fall back a little, but the mantras help me climb back out.

The main thing for me was also to avoid self destructive behaviors. No self checking, no googling, anytime I thought something negative, do something--preferably physical--to distract myself.

I would be interested to hear more about the subliminal thing. I know people who have tried it for smoking, but without success.

HelloPanda23
17-08-18, 06:24
This is the 4th day of me using subliminals, and I feel better and overall more confident. It hasn’t cured my health anxiety greatly though, but regardless, I feel much better and more happy. I’ll keep updating.

HelloPanda23
30-08-18, 05:04
So, I used subliminals for 2 weeks, an hour and 30 mins daily. Results? Confident, happier, virtually no symptoms of anxiety, more logical, and etc. Did it work? Yes, it did and it was pretty surprising. But are there downsides? Yes there are. First off, the binaural beats hurt my ears after a bit, and if that’s not enough, I didn’t feel comfortable at all. I was practically being mentally programmed by a video, and it took me a while of researching to understand why I shouldn’t use subliminals. They place messages into your subconcious. It’s like being a baby, you’re small and you barely understand this world, and so your brainwave is stuck at the theta wave (I think). This means that you soak in any information you hear likea sponge, and that kind of scares me. I’d honestly never do it if I realized that it could change my personality entirely. I don’t know, but I felt super uncomfortable and stopped on the 2nd week exactly. Haven’t used it in 3 days so far, and I feel pretty alright. Subliminal messages are super good ways to get rid of HA, but not my way, as I don’t feel comfortable using them. It’s like brainwash and I’m going to stay far from them lol. Anyone can use them though and I will approve it as a very good way to get rid of HA, because these 2 weeks felt like when I was almost as normal b4 HA, tbh. My journey ends here with subliminals, but I’m going to try and stay off these forums as I just find new diseases to fear each time, I’m handling my fear pretty well rn. GL to everyone.