PDA

View Full Version : Writings for health anxiety/depression

KatiePink
15-08-18, 21:47
I've got a little book that I've used for a while sort of as a diary but mainly a bunch of random writings, poems and words. It helps me to put my thoughts to paper, but it can also shock me sometimes as it makes for some dark and depressing reading. However I feel like a small weight has lifted, so I'm going to share poems, stories, rambles et on this thread, feel free to join in

Still so young yet full of fear, the relentless thoughts that death is near, a constant battle, that takes my breath away, fighting to make it through each day, without a tear falling or an ache and a pain, yet through all of the darkness a light must remain, with a smile on her face & innocence in her eyes, she's my heart & soul, so for her I must rise. Devastation is near, we all must go through, but why oh why must it happen to you, our demons can taunt us, take over our mind, I hope you have someone, anyone who is kind, to tell you it's okay, it will all be just fine, hold on to them and I'll hold on to mine. These feelings really scare me, I should count to five, and repeat the words that I'm very much alive.

Katie x