PDA

View Full Version : is our skull lumpy naturally?

nhelen79
17-08-18, 01:09
Hi everyone,
i'm back again with another thing.

let me makes this brief. 4 years ago, I had a soft lump on top of my head. I decided to remove it. At the surgery, the doctor didn't see anything except some liquid spilled out after opening the scalp skin. So i was sewed up and nothing came out of it. she didn't see anything to remove(not even the pocket).

at the wound site, the skin is a little thick(i think it's scar tissue). However, in general when i feel my fingers over it, it's feel bumpy. it's not as big as before when i had the bump. however, it's not flat, but more like a little bump at that area. It's been 4 years since and I have no symptoms. I don't know what I feel is just my skull being lumpy at that spot or what.

I mostly forget about it until when i feel anxious for no reasons like today.
I've attended one therapy session for my anxiety issue, but it didn't help. Logically, Would it be that if there is something re-growing at that spot, it will be so big after 4 years right and i will have bunch of symptoms? I plan to run it over my doctor again but I'm worried what if she find something? I'm 4 months pregnant and i've been trying to relax as much as I can, but somehow, anxiety comes and go.

thanks for reading

Fishmanpa
17-08-18, 01:36
I've attended one therapy session for my anxiety issue, but it didn't help.

Reading through your thread, the HA patterns are evident, but stuck in there was the above sentence and that spoke volumes. It takes more than one session to determine if it's helpful and/or you click with the therapist. Perhaps that's worth some further efforts.

Positive thoughts

nhelen79
17-08-18, 18:40
thanks Fishmanpa. I will go back for the next session. I was overwhelming with other appointments last week and decided to cancel the session.

fishman65
17-08-18, 19:28
Oh for sure, my skull is far from symmetrical. In fact I'd wager there's nobody with a 'perfect' skull.