PDA

View Full Version : blood in stool cancer

mj9
17-08-18, 13:06
what is happening to me these days is crazy i always had anxiety issues but never to this extent since one day i saw tiny amount of blood in the stool im going crazy it was fresh n tiny amount. since then i started to obsess watching for blood every single time and sometimes i do see red bits so finally i after a week of dying a thousand times everyday i finally decided to have a stool test it was negative but you all know how anxiety is the thoughts started again maybe its a false positive my HGB was normal but MCV was low but since im over weight i read thats common due to poor diet.. so i kept going crazy again and again ,, when i go to the toiet i dont see blood jst yesterday i saw a tiny red and i flushed so it went away before i can investigate more. am i going crazy i know i have illness anxiety disorder so anyone can help plz,, if u read this dont ignore it im dying here... thxxxxx

venusbluejeans
17-08-18, 14:48
you need to trust the tests

SetYourMindFree
17-08-18, 16:08
A lot of times what we see isn't blood at all but rather food particles. You say it looks fresh as in bright red. That would mean even if it were blood, it's coming from low in the digestive tract and would likely be covering the stool and not mixed into the stool. That means it would show up clearly on bright white toilet paper as you wiped. You're saying you only see it in the stool and your stool test came back negative.

Well there's your answer.

mj9
17-08-18, 17:31
thx for ur replys guys i really appreciate i went to a psychiatrist he gave me seroxat and i read it raises cholesterol which i already have! so i cant take it